Whips & Rock Lights
Precautions & Tips
Do NOT mount the controller near any heat source! This will causing failure of the internal components. The ABS housing can withstand greater heat then the internal components.
Whips + Rock Light Wiring
We review how to connect whips and rock light to the Rhino controller. We explain the connection points plus a few tips.
- Install tip (Rock lights): for optimal performance, mount to a metal surface on your vehicle. Consider using our Universal Rock Light Brackets if metal isn’t an option where you want to mount the rock light
- Any wire that has a connection on both sides (rock lights, halos, LED strip) should NEVER be shortened. Shortening this wire will NOT be covered under warranty
- Rhino RGB Rock lights require a Booster, ensure the rock lights have a booster between the lights and the controller
- Give enough slack for pigtail to flex on the spring to avoid stretching the pigtail to the breaking point.
- Keep the whips safe from flexing into a cage or any hard objects to preserve the longevity of the whips.
- Cut the pigtail wire from whips to length before you connect to the controller for best performance.
- Use zip ties to secure your flag to the whips
- Make sure your clevis pin that secures your whip to the spring/base is always secured
- A spring is required to be used for any whip 2ft or longer to be covered under warranty
Step 1 - Prep
Step 2 - App
Step 3 - Install
-- RGB Products --
-- 12 volt Products --
-- Accessory Products --
- Wiring Harness
- Connex Pro
- Connex Lite
- Connex Switch Panel
- Switch Panel-Bluetooth Coming Soon
- Switch Panel-Wireless Coming Soon